This Notice is provided to notify Customers of the data policies of DLO international Credit Limited (“The Company”).
本通知為知會客戶有關DLO international Credit Limited (“DLO”) 的資料政策。
(The English version of this Notice shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and Chinese version.) (文義如有歧異，以英文本為準。)
- From time to time, it is necessary for Customers to supply the Company with data or updated information, whenever applicable, in connection with the opening or continuation of accounts and the establishment or continuation of credit facilities or provision of other services.
- Failure to supply such data or updated information may result in the Company being unable to open or to continue accounts or establish or continue credit facilities or provide other services.
- The data gathering stated herein also includes data that are collected or obtained from Customers in the ordinary course of the business including those given in person or through telephone or internet in processing new or renewal of loan applications or services. This includes information obtained from credit reference agencies or credit information bureaus.
- The purposes for which personal data relating to a Customer may be used by the Company or by the recipient thereof are as follows: -
- The processing of applications for services and credit facilities and the daily operation of the services, credit facilities provided to Customers;
- In conducting credit checks at the time of application for credit and at the time of regular or special reviews which normally takes place once or several times each year;
在客戶申請信貸時及於每年 (通常一次或多於一次) 的定期或特別信貸覆核時，進行信用檢查；
- In assisting other money lenders and/or financial institutions, credit or charge card issuing companies and debt collection agents to conduct credit checks and to collect debts;
- In ensuring continuous credit worthiness of Customers;
- In designing and developing financial services or related products for Customers' use;
- In marketing services and products and other subjects (please see further details in paragraph (f) below;
- In determining the account transactions and/or balances between the Company and Customers;
- In collection of amounts outstanding from Customers, or those providing security for Customers' obligations or other co-borrower(s);
- In complying with the obligations, requirements or arrangements for disclosing and for using data that apply to the Company or to any of its branches or that it is expected to be complied in accordance with:
- any law binding or applicable to the credit transaction, service and facility within or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) existing currently and in the future;
不論於香港特別行政區 (“香港”) 境內或境外及不論目前或將來存在的對其具法律約束力或適用的任何法律；
- any guidelines, directives or instructions given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations of financial services providers within or outside the Hong Kong existing currently and in the future;
- any present or future contractual or other commitment with local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations of financial services providers that is assumed by or imposed on the Company or any of its branches by reason of its financial, commercial, business or other interests or activities in or related to the jurisdiction of the relevant local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authority, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations;
- complying with any obligations, requirements, policies, procedures, measures or arrangements for sharing data and information within DLO international Credit Limited and/or any other use of data and of information in accordance with any group-wide programmes for compliance with sanctions or prevention or detection of money laundering, terrorist financing or other unlawful activities;
遵守與DLO同一集團的公司為符合制裁或預防或偵測清洗黑錢、恐怖分子融資活動或其他非法活動的任何方案就於DLO集團內共用資料及資訊及 / 或資料及資訊的任何其他使用而指定的任何義務、要求、政策、程序、措施或安排；
- enabling an actual or proposed assignee of the Company, or participant or sub-participant of the Company's rights in respect of the Customer and to evaluate the transaction intended to be the subject of the assignment, participation or sub-participations;
- conducting matching procedures;
- creating and maintaining the Company’s credit scoring models; and
- any other analogous purposes relating thereto.
- Data held by the Company relating to a Customer will be kept confidential but the Company may provide such information to the following parties (whether within or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) for the purposes set out in paragraph (d):
DLO會把客戶的資料保密，但DLO可能會把有關資料提供給下述各方 (包括在香港特別行政區以內或以外的地方) 作第 (d) 段列出的用途 :-
- any agent, contractor or third-party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, Electronic Fund Transfer service, computer, payment, debt collection or other services to the Company in connection with the operation of its business;
- any branch, subsidiary, holding company, associated company or affiliate of the Company;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- credit reference agencies, credit information bureaus and, in the event of default, to debt collection agencies or law firms;
- any person to whom the Company or any of its branches, subsidiaries or affiliates is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on or applying to the Company or any of its branches, subsidiaries or affiliates are expected to comply, or any disclosure pursuant to any contractual or other commitment of the Company or any of its branches, subsidiaries or affiliates with local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations of financial services providers, all of which may be within or outside Hong Kong and may be existing currently and in the future;
- any party giving or proposing to give a guarantee or third-party security to guarantee or to secure the Customer's obligations and any co-borrower(s); and
- any actual or proposed assignee of the Company or participant or sub-participant or transferee of the Company's rights in respect of the Customer; and
Where is the Chinese version/translation in this item?
- Any member of DLO International Credit Limited;
- third party financial institutions, insurers, credit card companies, securities and investment services providers;
- third party reward, loyalty or privileges programme providers;
- co-branding partners of the Company (the names of such co-branding partners can be found in the application form(s) and/or advertising leaflet(s) / poster(s) for the relevant services and products, as the case may be);
DLO及聯營夥伴 (該等聯營夥伴的名稱載於相關服務及產品 (視乎情況而定) 的申請表及 / 或宣傳單張 / 海報中) ；
- charitable or non-profit making organizations; and
- external service providers (including but not limited to mailing houses, telecommunications companies, telemarketing and direct sales agents, call centers, data processing companies and information technology companies) that the Company engages for the purposes set out in paragraph (d) (vi). Such information may be transferred to a place outside Hong Kong.
DLO為 (d) (vi) 段所列出的任何用途而聘用的外聘服務供應商 (包括但不限於代客寄件中心、電訊公司、電話推廣及直銷公司、通訊中心、資料處理公司及資訊科技公司) 。該等資料可轉傳至香港以外的地方。
- USE OF DATA IN DIRECT MARKETING The Company intends to use a Customer's data in direct marketing and the Company requires the Customer's consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection with this, please note and be notified that:
- the name, contact details, products and services portfolio information, transaction pattern and behavior, financial background and demographic data of a Customer held by the Company from time to time may be used by the Company in direct marketing;
- the following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed:
- ﬁnancial services and related products including insurance facilities;
- reward, loyalty or privileges programmes and related services and products;
- services and products offered by the Company’s branding partners (the names of such co-branding partners can be found in the application form(s) and/or advertising leaﬂet(s) / poster(s) for the relevant services and products, as the case may be); and
DLO的聯營夥伴提供之服務及產品（該等聯營夥伴的名稱載於相關服務及產品 (視乎情況而定) 的申請表及 / 或宣傳單張 / 海報中）；及
- donations and contributions for charitable organizations and/or non-proﬁt making activities;
- the above services, products and subjects may be provided or (in the case of donations and contributions) solicited by the Company and/or:
上述服務、產品及促銷標的可能由DLO及 / 或下列各方提供或（就捐款及捐贈而言）徵求：
- Any member of DLO international Credit Limited;
- third party financial institutions, insurers, credit card companies, securities and investment services providers;
- third party reward, loyalty, co-branding or privileges programme providers;
- co-branding partners of the Company; and
- charitable or non-proﬁt making organizations;
- in addition to marketing the above services, products and subjects itself, the Company also intends to provide the data described in paragraph (f)(i) above to all or any of the persons described in paragraph (f)(iii) above for use by them in marketing those services, products and subjects, and the Company requires the Customer's written consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose;
- The Company may receive money or other property in return for providing the data to the other persons in paragraph (f)(iv) above and, when requesting the Customer's consent or no objection as described in paragraph (f)(iv) above, the Company will inform the Customer if it will receive any money or other property in return for providing the data to the other persons.
If a Customer does not wish the Company to use or provide to other persons or entity his data for use in direct marketing as described above, the Customer may exercise his opt-out right of mail, email, Mobile Message, telephone by written notification to notifying the Company without charge.
- Practices in collecting personal data on-line:
- The Company will follow strict standards of security and confidentiality to protect any information provided by Customers to the Company online. Encryption technology is employed for sensitive data transmission on the Internet to protect individuals' privacy.
- When a Customer visits the Company's website, the Company will record the visit only as a “hit”. The webserver will also make a record of the visit that includes the Customer's IP addresses (and domain names), the types and configurations of browsers, language settings, geo-locations, operating systems, previous sites visited, and time/durations and the pages visited (“Visitor Data”). The Visitor Data are used for the purpose of maintaining and improving the Company's websites, such as, to determine the optimal screen resolution, which pages have been most frequently visited, among others. The Company uses such data only for website enhancement and optimization purposes. The Company does not use, and has no intention to use, the Visitor Data to personally identify anyone.
- Cookies are small pieces of data transmitted from a web server to a web browser. Cookie data are stored on a local hard drive such that the web server can later read back the cookie data from a web browser. This is useful for allowing a website to maintain information on a particular user. At present, the Company will not use cookie files, and if it shall in future use cookie files, it will only use the cookie files as a session identifier and will not store the Customer’s sensitive information in cookies.
- The aforesaid data collected will be stored in the webserver but will only be used for the aforesaid purposes. Such data will be destroyed within 6 months after being collected.
- Contents of any electronically transmitted communications by a Customer via the website and/or its links, no matter whether they are email messages, text or voice messages, among others, will be stored in the Company's server for the purposes as set out in paragraph (d) above. If the Company does not approve the Customer's application for services, such data collected will be destroyed and discarded within six (6) months. If the application is approved, such data will be kept and stored for six (6) years. (Please consider the retention period in HK jurisdiction.)
客戶經網站及／或其超連結所傳送的電子通訊，無論是電子郵件，文字或語音訊息等，其內容均會儲存於DLO的伺服器以用作（d) 段的用途，如果DLO最終沒有接納客戶的有關服務申請，此等所收集的資料會在6個月內删除； 如果申請被接納，此等資料將保存6 年。
- For requests by the Company on its website or in the application forms linked therewith for personal data to be filled in by the Customer in such boxes/fields marked with asterisks and considered required, the Company may not be able to offer any services if the Customer does not provide such data as requested. The Customer has the choice to provide or not to provide such requested data in those boxes/fields not marked with asterisks. If a Customer does provide any telephone contact number(s), the Company may contact the Customer through such telephone number(s) to make proposals and to offer the applicable facility to the Customer and for the Customer to make follow-up the applicable services provided or to be provided.
DLO在網站或其連結的申請表格內要求客戶提供的個人資料，如果是註明 (*) 的欄目，而客戶是未能提供的，DLO未必可以向客戶提供有關的服務。客戶是有權選擇提供或不提供沒有註明（＊）的欄目所要求的資料的。如客戶提供其電話號碼，DLO可以有需要時與客戶聯絡跟進有關服務。
- The availability of hyperlinks or connection to other sites / addresses, applications at the Company’s Website does not mean or imply any authentication, verification, representation, approval or endorsement by the Company of such hyperlinks, connection, or the identity or information relating to such sites / addresses. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for such hyperlinks, connection, applications, the contents, availability, accuracy or omission of information at other sites / addresses linked to or found on the sites / addresses that link to or from the Company's Website. They are accessed and used at the Customer's own risks.
- Under and in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the "Ordinance"), the Code of Practice on Consumer Credit Data and any statutory or regulatory guidelines issued by the Privacy Commissioner or other regulatory bodies, any Customer has the right :-
根據個人資料 ( 私隱 ) 條例 (“條例”) 及「個人信貸資料實務守則」，以及任何由私隱專員或其他監管機構所發出之法例或守則，任何客戶有權 :-
- to check whether the Company holds data about him and the right of access to such data;
- to require the Company to correct any data relating to him which is inaccurate;
- to ascertain the Company's policies and practices in relation to data handling and to be informed of the kind of data held by the Company;
- to be informed, upon request, which items of data are routinely disclosed to credit reference agencies or debt collection agencies, and be provided with further information to enable the making of an access and correction request to the relevant credit reference agency or debt collection agency;
- in relation to any account data (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any account repayment data) which has been provided by the Company to a credit reference agency, to instruct the Company, upon termination of the account by full repayment, to make a request to the credit reference agency to delete such account data from its database, as long as the instruction is given within ﬁve (5) years from termination and at no time was there any default of payment in relation to the account, lasting in excess of sixty (60) days within ﬁve years immediately before account termination. Account repayment data include amount last due, amount of payment made during the last reporting period (being a period not exceeding thirty (31) days immediately preceding the last contribution of account data by the Company to a credit reference agency), remaining available credit or outstanding balance and default data (being amount past due and number of days past due, date of settlement of amount past due, and date of ﬁnal settlement of amount in default lasting in excess of 60 days, if any).
就DLO向信貸資料服務機構提供的任何帳戶資料（為免生疑問，包括任何帳戶還款資料），於全數清還欠帳後結束帳戶時，指示DLO要求信貸資料服務機構從其資料庫中刪除該等帳戶資料，但指示必須於帳戶結束後五年內提出及於緊接終止信貸前五年內沒有任何拖欠為期超過 60 日的欠款記錄。帳戶還款資料包括上次到期的還款額，上次報告期間（即緊接DLO上次向信貸資料服務機構提供帳戶資料前不多於 31 日的期間）所作還款額，剩餘可用信貸額或未償還款額及欠款資料（即過期欠款額及逾期還款日數，清還過期欠款的日期，及全數清還拖欠為期超過 60 日的欠款的日期（如有））。
- In the event of any default of payment relating to an account, unless the amount in default is fully repaid or written off (other than due to a bankruptcy order) before the expiry of 60 days from the date such default occurred, the account repayment data (as defined in paragraph (g)(v) above) may be retained by the credit reference agency until the expiry of ﬁve (5) years from the date of ﬁnal settlement of the amount in default.
- In the event any amount in an account is written-off due to a bankruptcy order being made against a Customer, the account repayment data (as defined in paragraph (g)(v) above) may be retained by the credit reference agency, regardless of whether the account repayment data reveal any default of payment lasting in excess of sixty (60) days, until the expiry of ﬁve (5) years from the date of ﬁnal settlement of the amount in default or the expiry of ﬁve (5) years from the date of discharge from a bankruptcy as notiﬁed by the Customer with evidence to the credit reference agency, whichever is earlier.
如客戶因被頒布破產令而導致任何帳戶金額被撇帳，不論帳戶還款資料有否顯示任何拖欠為期超過 60 日的還款，該帳戶還款資料（定義見以上（g）（v）段））會在全數清還該拖欠還款後被信貸資料服務機構繼續保留計滿五年為止，或由客戶提出證據通知信貸資料服務機構其已獲解除破產令後保留多五年（以較早出現的情況為準）。
- The Company may access the database of credit reference agencies for the purposes of credit review from time to time, which, review may involve the consideration by the Company of any of the following matters: -
- an increase in the credit amount;
- the curtailing of credit (including the cancellation of credit or a decrease in the credit amount); or
對信貸作出限制 (包括取消或減少信貸限額) ；或
- the putting in place or the implementation of a scheme of arrangement with the Customer.
- In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held are to be addressed as follows :-
The Data Protection Officer
DLO international Credit Limited
3F, Willie Building, 222-224 Des Voeux Road Central,
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
Fax: (852) 2157 9944
DLO International Credit Limited
傳真: (852) 2157 9944
- The Company may have obtained a credit report on the Customer from a credit reference agency in considering any application for credit. In the event the Customer wishes to access the credit report, the Company will advise the contact details of the relevant entity.
- The expression “Customer” includes both borrower and guarantor as individuals or corporations (and the latter’s directors, shareholders or other ofﬁcers) and unincorporated associations (sole proprietor or partners). Credit means consumer and commercial credit (including Hire Purchase and Leasing). All references to one gender are a reference to all other genders and the singular includes the plural.
「客戶」一詞包括借貸人及擔保人，其本人或該公司 (及後者之董事、股東或公司人員) 或非屬法人團體(獨資者或合夥人)。「信貸」意指個人信貸及商業信貸 (包括分期租購或租用)。文中提及之單一性別包括其他性別，而單數詞包括雙數詞。
- Data of a data subject may be processed, kept and transferred or disclosed in and to any country as the Company or any person who has obtained such data from the Company referred to in (e) above considers appropriate. Such data may also be released or disclosed in accordance with the local practices and laws, rules and regulations (including any governmental acts and orders) in such country.
DLO或如前文第 (e) 條所指的任何人士可在或可向其本身認為合適的國家處理、保存及轉移或披露客戶的資料。有關資料亦可根據該國當地的慣例和法律、法規和規定 (包括任何政府行政措施和政令) 而作出發放或披露。
- Nothing herein shall limit the right of Customers under the Ordinance.
- This Notice shall upon a Customer's receipt, be deemed an integral part of all contracts, agreements, credit/banking facility letters, and other binding arrangements which the Customer has entered into or intends to enter into with the Company with full understanding and consent to the terms and conditions herein contained.